Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A nice night


I had a date last night. Well, it was a girl’s night and then my sister-in-law and I hit a late feature before calling it quits. Actually, in true girl fashion, we stopped off and did a little midnight shopping at the local drug store after the movie. I had to bring home baby formula and it was convent, open, and not Walmart. Not that I don’t shop at Walmart, but I will say that I only go there when I have to. I always leave there a broke zombie. Talk about mental overload. You literary have to ask yourself two questions for EVERY item that you lay eyes on.
1. Do I need this now?
2. Will I need this in the next couple of weeks?
Do you KNOW how many products a Super Walmart stock? Exhausting.
Anyway, I was going to tell you about the movie we saw.
Holiday. It was really, really cute. I think it is one that I would like to own. And don’t be turned off by Cameron’s performance during the first 20 minutes or so. She loosens up and gets better as the movie progresses. Besides, that haircut is so very cute on her that it makes the hard to watch acting, bearable. Besides, Jude Law is oh, so yummy! Man! He’s got a couple of “looks” that can make a girl blush.
Needless to say I had a nice evening. A little laughing, a little shopping, and a little blushing. . . Now that’s a good date!


No comments: