Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Six Weird Things About Me. . .meme.

1. I am a nut about washing my hands, I swear I can smell germs.

2. I can NOT sleep in jeans or socks.

3. I can not bite down on anything made out of wood or fabric. It makes my teeth hurt.

4. If you grab my @$$ when I’m not expecting it, you WILL get hit, even if you are my darling hubby. It’s a reflex and I can’t help it.

5. My own body hurts whenever I see anyone missing any part of theirs.

6. I can’t fall asleep to the T.V. Ever.

Okay, now let me hear yours.

4 comments:

Moggy said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother.

One weird thing about me is that I sometimes think of myself as a cartoon.

Justice Fergie said...

hi there!

One weird thing about me is that I absolutely cannot sleep through the night without brushing my teeth. No matter how tired I am. Even if I accidentally fall asleep early, I'll wake up in the middle of the night and brush :-)

Drew said...

In response to a few of your weird things:
#1: 3 letters.. OCD.
#2: sleeping in socks is disgusting.
#4: ... dually noted.

Now, weird things about me, eh? Although few and far between (ha)..

- similar to your #6, I rarely ever am able to do much when music is on: sleep, read, ... whatever.

By the way: My haircut ended up sucking.

Unknown said...

You'd know I was lying if I said there were no weird things about me?

Here's two, and I would list more, but number one explains why I can't at the moment...
1. I have a memory decribed by others as "obnoxiously bad"
2. I like my volume controls to be on even numbers