Saturday, November 18, 2006

all about me. . .

Welcome to the 2006 edition of "getting to know your friends."
1. What time did you get up this morning? 1:42am, 3:08am, 5:28am, 7:23am, 9:32am

2. Diamonds or pearls? yes please

3. What was the last film you saw at the theatre? Lake House

4. Favorite TV show? hmmm. . .(don't judge me) Boston Legal, and Grey's Anatomy

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? grapefruit at 1:50am, and toast at 10:30am

6. What's your favorite cuisine? Anything that I do not have to cook and then clean up (Right now the baby is craving fish and fruit)

7. What foods do you dislike? marshmallows (if you want to consider that a food) Chili with chili powder. And of course anything that takes a long time to prepare and a mess to clean up

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Chocolate

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Worship mix

10. What kind of vehicle do you drive? double stroller

12. What characteristics do you despise? Obsessiveness. It's so hard to get through to or reason with an obsessed person.

13. Favorite item of clothing? PJ's (large ones)

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? ......someplace quite, with a beautiful view and a comfortable hammock ........

15. What color is your bathroom? a dark shade of cream on the walls, trimmed in white. I haven't actually decorated it yet, I'm considering splashed of red for accent-but I want it soothing. . . .hmmmm

16. Favorite brand of clothing? who cares?

18. What was your most memorable birthday? 15th (oh my gosh that was SO long ago!)

20. Favorite sport to watch? My husband at the firing range.

23. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide with bleach 'cause it's the best!

25. Do you wish on stars? I've never actually BEEN on a star, but I'm sure it I ever found myself there I would be wishing for some help

26. When did you last cry? A few days ago. . . .I'm 9 months preg. give me a break.

27. Do you like your handwriting? Yes. But mi spellling is enother mater. . .

28. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Nah, I'm not my type

29. Are you a daredevil? Not anymore. Kids will do that to ya'.

30. Do looks matter? I hope not

31. How do you release anger? I become passive aggressive -sorry

32. What were your favorite toys as a child? Wow! my bike, my dolls, my camera, good times. . .

33. What class in High School was totally useless? Spellling oviously

34. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Unfortunately. It gets me in a lot of trouble -sorry

35. Favorite movies? I don't know. I like to watch movies, but I don't like to watch them multiple times. . .

36. What are your nicknames? Super amazing wonderful person

37. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? nope

38. Do you think that you are strong? No, I KNOW that I am strong, come here and let me sho' ya'!

39. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? yes, please

40. What are your favorite colors? The color of my kids eyes. (a beautiful dark blue)

41. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? my sense of modesty. I really need to come to terms with just how wonderful I am. (and I think ya'll should too)
see #34


42. Who do you miss the most? My grandmother

43. Do you want everyone you sent this to send it back? most definitely, there will be a pop quiz

44. What color pants are you wearing? pants?

45. What are you listening to right now? My 3 year old playing in the room with her imaginary friends (this one is a bear)

46. What did you last eat? Lunch- chicken n' pasta

47. If you were a crayon what color would you be? blue

48. Last person you talked to on the phone? My husband

49. Favorite Drink? Tea, water

50. Do you wear contacts? Nope

51. Favorite Day(s) of the Year? Of course the Days my children were born. And of course the day I married my husband. And any day where my kids sigh and say, "It's a wonderful day mom."

52. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Scary Movies with Happy Endings....so sweet

53. Summer or winter? I've heard winter is nice. . . .

54. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs from clean people, kisses from my kids

55. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Dessert? yes please

56. What Book(s) Are You Reading? Beth Moore Bible study, and a book on personality profiling

57. What's On Your Mouse Pad? mouse pad?

58. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I didn't watch TV last night, I saw a live wrestling match in my living room.

59. Favorite Smells? Gardena, plumaria, roses, and babies of course

60. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Stones

61. What's the furthest you've been from home? Switzerland

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe. Good 'about me page'. I can understand this one: "1. What time did you get up this morning? 1:42am, 3:08am, 5:28am, 7:23am, 9:32am"