Thursday, April 12, 2007

My babysitter is fired.

So I get this call from my neighbor. “Still Standing, it’s Stacie, I just wanted to let you know *giggle* that you are about to have a couple of escaped convicts on your hands. . . I wish I had my video camera!” “Really?” I reply. “Yeah, your girls have managed to pry their bedroom window open and pop out the screen, and now they are eyeing a couple of toys that they toss out for good measure and I think they maybe about to go after them. Oh! And one of them is naked.” More chuckling ensues.
I was not home at the time of this attempted escape, so I called my attentive husband and told him that he may want to check on the kids.
I pulled up to the house shortly after and found a mostly naked child hanging halfway out the window about two feet off the ground. When I asked them what the heck they thought they were doing, I was informed that the toys needed rescuing and that they were going to save them! Not to worry.

Thanks Dora and Diego.

No comments: